County of Wellington Bid Opportunities
Please see attached the County of Wellington’s Purchasing Policy and Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
The County of Wellington intends to participate in one or more procurements conducted by the following buying groups. For further information and access to relevant information and notices, please review the websites below:
- AMO/LAS www.las.on.ca
- Broader Public Sector Ministry of Government and Consumer Services Vendor of Record
- Program Supply Chain Ontario www.doingbusiness.mgs.gov.on.ca
- Ontario Educational Collaborative Marketplace www.oecm.ca
- GCPG (Guelph Coop Purch Group) www.gcpg.ca
- Grand River Cooperative Procurement Group www.grcpg.ca
- AMO Municipal Buying Group https://www.las.on.ca/groupbuying
- Kinetic GPO Kinetic GPO - Home
See below for further instructions.
- If you already have an account, proceed to Login.
- If you are using this service for the first time, you will need to Create Account. Save your username and password for future reference.
- Select "Register for Bid" to be added to the bidders list and to be able to download documents for each bid opportunity. Only registered bidders may access bid documents.
- Select the Categories of Interest that you or your company would like to receive updates for.
- When registration is complete click on the link to download the bid document.
- To download additional copies, simply return to our site and login with your username and password.
- It is the bidder's responsibility to check this web page often for any addendums. Bids received without a signed addendum attached (if applicable) will not be accepted.
- Submitted bid documents or addendums that have been altered or do not match the documents posted on this website will not be accepted.
- Please note that some tenders must be submitted in person in an original approved sealed envelope. Specifics such as contacts, closing dates, times and locations will vary between departments and bid or tender opportunities.
Questions about a Bid or Tender
Please contact the appropriate department listed in the bid document. To do this, follow the steps above to create an account, register for the bid and download the document. You will find the name and contact information of the person responsible for each opportunity in each bid document.
If you have any technical difficulties regarding this process please Email: email@example.com